There are two numbers that are very important to this weekend : 37 and 13
Yes that's right.....
The score to the NC State vs. Clemson game and the 37 belongs to my WOLFPACK!!!
LETS GO PACK!
It was the cherry on top of the weekend with my amazing friends!
We arrived in Raleigh on Friday night to Lori's NEW house! Miss Carson is officially a homeowner and I was so excited to stay for the weekend. Her place is awesome! Congratulations little girl!
After settling in, the weekend got kicked off with a night out to the grand opening of World Of Beers!
Jennifer, "Charleston", Brian and Lori
Carter and Lori
Saturday morning we headed out to tailgate at Carter Finley at 10:00am; can't waste a minute of daylight!
Love Them Dearly
Jennifer, Lee Ann, Me, Lori, Catherine, Laura, Leslie
The game started at 3:30 and I can honestly say I sat on the edge of my seat the entire time. Several times I caught "Charleston" staring at me as if I was a crazy person but I honestly couldn't cheer loud enough!
When Sunday came it was no fun at all to get in the car and leave. I can't go that long again without going back to play more often! PROMISE :)


No comments:
Post a Comment