Monday, November 7, 2011

Mentally Exhausted

Mentally, I have been exhausted.  There is a lot going on right now at work that just has me worn out and tired of thinking. 

Therefore, I took this weekend as recovery. 

I slept, relaxed and honestly didn't lift a finger on anything that I really did not want to do.  I had dinner with family and friends, watched the Wolfpack pull out a win over the Tarheels and gave myself a "princess" status for several days! 

It was the perfect cure and along with several picture texts over the weekend of what my cutie-pa-tootie niece was up to, I am back in business and ready to tackle another week!  Bring it on!


Exhibit 1:  Sister was so proud to get Olivia's hair in a little ponytail!

Exhibit 2:  A backside view of her little pony!

Exhibit 3:  Saturday morning cartoons with sleepy eyes.

Exhibit 4:  Olivia absolutely loves bath time. 

Exhibit 5:  She just wanted to send me a pic to say whats up to her Aunt Blain!

I am honestly the luckiest and proudest Aunt on the face of this planet!  I don't care how bad my day is, if I get a text from Livi, my world just flips right side up!  I hope one day she knows and feels every second how much I love her!

No comments: