I am a single girl this week and as much as I LOVE "Charleston" to death, I am very-itty-bitty-slightly enjoying some quiet laid back time to myself. I think its healthy for a relationship every now and then, don't you?
"Charleston" is in New Mexico this week hunting elk with his Uncle. He left last Friday and will return on Thursday night. It has allowed me to spend some quality time with the girls last weekend at Leslie's wedding and catch up with life this week.
Yesterday (Halloween) I wasn't feeling all there after a long weekend and I was just physically exhausted. I opted to spend the night at home, by myself, handing out candy to the neighborhood kids and hitting the bed early; exactly what I needed!
So while I was enjoying the scene from my couch, "Charleston" was enjoying this view from the-middle-of-nowhere-New-Mexico!
Him and his uncle have two Elk tags this year. They have killed a coyote but have yet to take down an Elk. They still have a couple more days so my fingers are crossed. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for him so I hope it goes well!I doubled my original "recipe" and made enough chili to take to lunch AND freeze for the rest of the season! I love getting ahead on easy meals!
It was a wonderful Halloween night and I woke up this morning feeling 100% refreshed!


No comments:
Post a Comment