Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Featuring Dauphine Press

I find myself scouring the Internet in my free time looking at wedding invitations.  I always thought wedding invitations were not that big of a deal because in all honestly, I love you all my married friends, but I could not tell a one of you what your wedding invitation looked like.  I'm sorry.  Therefore, I always thought I would be the bride that does a quick search on the Internet, mainly looking for the right price, do a quick comparison and bam, invitations done.  I would have found some that "worked" and I saved some money to put towards something else.

BUT...I was wrong.  Invitations do have a larger role in the wedding than simply stating Who, What, When, and Where. They set the mood for the entire day.   If I am planning a more formal event, I can't just select an invitation that might portray to my guests that they can wear a sundress; especially since the formality with the-time-of-the-ceremony setting the dress code slowly vanishing.  

Within my search I have come to the conclusion that I am a HUGE letterpress fan.  Its absolutely elegant and gorgeous.  One of my favorites includes the Kentfield Suite from Dauphine Press.  So many of the designs from Dauphine are simply unique.  Check them out!




No comments: