Thursday, January 12, 2012

I am a neat freak when it comes to my house.  O.C.D. neat freak.  I get a high when I see vacuum lines in the carpet and when I am done hanging on the couch, all the blankets go up and the pillows are straightened.  Oh, and don't even get me started on the blinds!

BUT...

There is one part of my house that just doesn't get enough attention and I am almost ashamed to admit it...

I HATE cleaning bathrooms.  HATE it.  I shed like a dog and I use hair products and powder makeup.  There always seems to be a layer of "Blain" all over the place.  Its not mildew-grimy-need-your-shower-shoes-dirty, it just never seems as spic-and-span as the rest of my home  And the one thing that makes me gag to clean, the toilet bowl! (I almost just threw up in my mouth saying the words)

BUT my problems are solved.  I found this:


I will swear by it until the day I die. 
No more toilet bowl ring and.....gone without scrubbing!

The trick: 
When the toilet is dry (as in it hasn't been flushed in awhile), squeeze some of this junk around the inside top rim and let it ooze it's way down covering all areas of the bowl.  Then, DO NOT FLUSH.  Close the lid and walk away. 

Return several hours later and its magic!  All grime is gone!  No nasty ring and no scrubbing!

Makes My Day

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It always makes me laugh that it says "Kills The Flu Virus." Thanks Clorox for killing the flu with your wipes, but really I think the likely hood of me getting the flu from my toilet is slim to none!

Jessie said...

Hey! You won the giveaway on my blog. Shoot me an email with your mailing address and which color you want, if it is different than the mint color. Thanks!!

jessicaepley@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

ah! 1. i'm jealous you won Jessie's giveaway. 2. that toilet bowl cleaner is the only one i will buy. ever.
3. vacuuming is my crack. i love a clean floor and will sweep, swiffer, vacuum everything in sight almost daily.