From office chair to apartment door it takes me 10 minutes. MOOONEY!!!!
Yes, at 5:20am it is dark and the city is quiet but the walk is actually nice. It gives me a little “Blain -time” in the morning instead of waking up, rushing to get ready, a 2 minute car ride from my old apartment and at my desk pounding away. Plus, it feels good to actually “move.” Before I was walking to work, I parked right in front of my apartment and parked in the parking deck right behind my office building. I bet I took less than 500 steps a day if I didn’t go to the gym! That’s awful. So….long story short, the walk is kind of refreshing.
But, at 5:20 the quietness can also be a little too quiet for a 25 year old female walking by herself through uptown Charlotte so…Dad bought me this:
2.8p Million Volt Mini Stun Gun

It’s the strongest Stun Gun Sold on EBay. Its only 4” long and 2” wide but strong enough to take you down!
And I got the best advice from Sister: “Once you take them down with your stun gun and they are on the ground, you rob them and run off!” I like where her heads at…I can always use a little extra lunch money ;)
Just Kiddin'
Happy Monday Friends!


No comments:
Post a Comment