Thursday, February 18, 2010

BBM Conversations That Make Me Smile

Do you ever have those text message (or Blackberry messenger) conversations that just make you immediately smile ? “Charleston” does it to me all the time. Whether it is simply sending me a picture of smushy green grapes on the sidewalk outside his house that I threw out last week for the bunnies with a caption that says “Rabbits don’t eat grapes.” ... Or a picture of him at 9am still snuggled in his bed, all the while knowing that I have been up since 4am- straight up MEAN… but it still makes me smile!

Today we had this conversation……

Charleston”: I stole a hose and spray nozzle so I can wash my car.

Blain: Baybee, from where?!!

“Charleston”: A vacant house down the street. I’ll give it back.

Blain: That’s kind of hot. You’re a little bad ass.
(hey, you have to pump your man up every now and then don't you?!)

“Charleston”: For stealing a hose??!

Blain: Yes

“Charleston”: Good to know.

Blain: Let’s just keep it to minor things though.

“Charleston”: Like your heart?

Blain: Ah love face! That’s the only BIG thing and I think you have already taken that! Are you ever going to give it back?

“Charleston”: Nope

Blain: Never??

“Charleston”: By the way, it’s mine now.

Blain: My heart or the hose?

“Charleston”: Your heart. I’ll give the hose back.
(he is stealing from me now but at least I know he is a good citizen for returning the hose :))


……And again, it made me smile.

No comments: