Last night I saw a preview of an upcoming show on NBC, “Who Do You Think You Are” and I will say, I am intrigued and will definitely add it to my weekly round-up!The show takes a personal look inside the family history of Matthew Broderick, Lisa Kudrow, Spike Lee, Sarah Jessica Parker, Susan Sarandon, Brooke Shields and Emmitt Smith. (I LOVE these people!!!!)
The seven-episode program will lead celebrities on a journey of a self-discovery as they unearth their family trees that reveal surprising, inspiring and even tragic stories that are often linked to crucial events in American History. Each week a celebrity will venture through their past traveling all over the world. The show will lead us through the California Gold Rush, Salem witch trials, beaches of Africa to European aristocracy and from the Civil War to the Holocaust and many other adventures times in history!
I can’t wait to watch and honestly, this might be an adventure I am going to add to my “bucket list.” I would love to dig deeper into my ancestry seeing as how, as sad as it is, I don’t know that much about my family past my grandparents. (I am almost embarrassed to say that!)
Anyway, watch it with me...season premier is on March 5th at 8:00pm on NBC!


No comments:
Post a Comment