Saturday was gorgeous. Lately it has been so cold in Charlotte that it has been almost unbearable to step outside. With the weather on our side, “Charleston” and I decided to go for a run.
We started at my apartment on N. Graham Street uptown and ran to “Charleston’s” parent’s home on Sherwood Ave in Myers Park. It was a nice little four mile run but honestly, I have never felt so out of shape in my entire life!
My legs were SO tight and tired that I did not feel like I was going anywhere. I felt like my arms, feet, legs, toes, fingers, etc. were flying all over the place and totally out of control. Running felt like a totally new movement I had never experienced before. I felt bad when “Charleston” would have to get closer to me when passing people. I felt that if he got too close I would take him out with a flying limb!
Seriously, I felt like Phoebe in this episode of friends:
Needless to say, it wasn’t the funest activity I participated in on Saturday. When we got to “Charleston’s” parents house, we got his sister and mom to drive us back to my apartment; there was no running home for me. :)
I gotta get back into it....
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment