Friday, February 5, 2010

It's Been A Fabulous January!

A little re-cap of some activities over the last month:
(click on any picture to view larger)

Blair and I at home in Kernerville for Christmas. And yes, there is snow on the ground and I have a short sleeve shirt on but it seriously was not that cold outside...Sister was just overdoing it with the scarf to look cute!
I sucked it up and was a good girlfriend and attended the UNC vs. PITT bowl game in Charlotte with "Charleston" and his friends.
Honestly, it was one of the most boring football games I have ever set through and I am not saying that to just be a UNC hater. I was frozen and we were sitting in row ZZZZZ.
At least we were in good company!

Remember the "mini-vacay" I blogged about here in Vilas, NC with "Charleston" and his roomies? Well...here we are!
L to R: Tyler, "Charleston", Matt
We seriously did NOTHING all weekend long. I LOVE not having to put real clothes on or make-up. I also rocked Sister's App State hoodie every night!
We brought back old school style with Pop Rocks. Remember those?!!!


Group Shot in the kitchen!
Me and Erin
Ooops, uploaded the wrong picture, but...why not include it anyways!
This is (from L to R): Lauren, Amy, Michelle, Me
might as well add more of Second String while we are at it!
And a ladies shot! I love these girls!
From L to R: Mealine, Lauren, Me, Jenna, Michelle, Amy
(and yes, we are cheap, we stole this from the Internet, hence the white writing on the front!) And we are back to the mountain trip....
a little "moment" in front of the fireplace. Tyler, seriously, what is wrong? You are with three fabulous girls...can't we smile a little!

L to R: Stacia, Me, Lacy, Tyler
The girls....what would those boys do without us?!
I just love me some "Charleston."
and please don't make fun of my hair! i look like one of those babies that has been laying in the crib on their back for way to long!
It was a fabulous weekend.
L to R: Stacia, Carl, Erin, Me

No comments: