Is it acceptable to wear your sunglasses at work? ("I wear my sunglasses at work...so I can...so i can)
No? Really? Ok
I guess I am going to have to find another way to hide the fact that I am 100% spent....tired....exhausted...weary....(and the list goes on and on)
BUT....
Feeling this way is TOTALLY worth it if it comes with the pricetag of hanging out with friends at the Panthers game last night!
Me and the Boyfriend
isn't he just the cuttest
My friend Laura asked me yesterday morning if "Charleston" and I would be interested in going with her and a friend from work to the game last night. She had four free tickets to the pre-season game against the Steelers and of course we accepted the offer! Who could pass up a fun night out?
After "Charleston" and I decided to go, he mentioned it to his friend Ryan, who works for the Panthers in the marketing department, to see if Ryan was working the game. Ryan was working the game (lucky us) and he gave us 4 free media passes to go down on the field before kickoff. Awesome! Its nice to know people in high places! Thanks Ryan!
Overall, even though the Panthers didn't pull through, it was a perfect night out in the Queen City with my hunny hunny and amazing friends!


No comments:
Post a Comment