Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Is It Really A Lunch BREAK?

Why do they really call it a lunch break? 

Is it really ever a break? 

Some week days I really need an honest break during my lunch "break".  I don't want to talk; I don't want to see anyone (which can be hard to do when I work downtown); I don't want to hear my phone ring; I don't want to even look at my computer for another second......therefore I truly take a legit break

I grab my current read and my packed lunch and head out of my building to a secret spot. There I eat and read.  I get in my own world and forget about the bustling one moving around me.  After finishing The Help and Firefly Lane I have finally chosen my third read for the summer with the help of a friend at work:

Can't wait to start this one!  It's on the agenda today during my lunch BREAK.



No comments: