Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I Love Being An Aunt


This little girl just melts my heart and turns every bit of me to mush.
When I hear her sweet little high pitched voice say "Aunt Blain" over the phone it makes me want to jump in the car and head to Kernersville to squeeze and kiss all over her.  I am a sucker and already know that I will never be able to say no to her and she will get her way with whatever she wants from me. Sorry Sister and Sam but I will not be able to stand up to that precious face!

Blair sent me this pic the other night saying that Olivia sat in her bed during nap time just talking up a storm to herself so .....when they got home from dinner, she sat down in her chair crashed hard.
XOXO Olivia Claire


No comments: