Monday, March 12, 2012

WWW Week Five

I forgot to update you (aka – hold myself accountable) last week on my Weight Watchers progress. Last Wednesday I was down another ½ pound in a week. Slllooooowwwwlllyyyy but surely. I honestly went in last week expecting to lose nothing or gain some weight because I cheated. I didn’t count EVERYTHING that went into my mouth and I didn’t measure as accuractly as possible. I would eat a pickle (0 Points) and “Charleston” would deep fry a pickle. I would have several pieces of his and never count the fried ones. Shame on me.

I was a little discouraged UNTIL this past weekend when I got into a pair of jeans I bought a month ago, accidently at the wrong size, and had yet to find the time to return them. Im sure it has happened to all of us at some point; we take two different sizes into the dressing room, one works and one is waaaayyyy to tight and sure enough, we accidently leave with the ones we couldn’t get buttoned. That was me in Banana Republic outlet. Long story short I am really glad I had not returned the smaller size for the bigger size because I slipped those bad boys on Saturday night and buttoned them without even having to suck-in! Those were meant to be MY jeans from the start.

No comments: