Friday, March 2, 2012

My Style "Outdoor" Wedding

I was scrolling through a wedding blog the other day when I ran across this picture that acompletely caught me off guard and took my breath away:
How absolutely amazing is that church?!  At first, I didn't think it was finished and thought there might be a story behind it but NOPE, its complete and it's gorgeous!

That is the Anthony Chapel at Garvan Woodland Gardens in Hot Springs, Arkansas. (photos via Melissa McCrotty Photography)

I have said it several times that I am not the kind of bride to plan an outdoor wedding even though I would LOVE the look and feel of something outside; I am just not risky enough to battle weather conditions and my perfect day.

But if I had this place, I would be in HEAVEN!  This place would  be my kind of destination wedding venue.

 I am jealous of all you brides in Hot Springs, Arkansas to have this in your backyard.  No fair.

Look at how pretty even the floor is and how much of a touch the undecorated pine tree adds to the entire ambiance.  Simply gorgeous. 

I can't help but also comment on how well the bride pulled off an elegant wedding in the middle of such beautiful scenery.  Love everything about this wedding!


How cute is her Buffie's in Sheridan reception dress!

No comments: