After six years I finally gave in.
This morning I purchased a new computer.
I am parting with my baby that was the first real significant gift to myself in college.
My first Dell child hung in there through thick and thin and really served her purpose during my undergrad education......
....but I had to replace her this morning with a totally new little machine that will meet my needs now!
I am excited and I can’t wait to see the Apple Box arrive at my door!
But, what I was more excited about is the phone call that I just received.
I put my new computer on my credit card and then just purchased Microsoft 2008 Office Mac from my company website and placed that on my credit card as well.
One minute after clicking ‘place my order’ my phone rang. It was a 919 area code from Raleigh.
It was my bank!
They were calling to clarify the charges that had been placed on my card in the last couple hours because this was "unusual" activity for this card.
Thank you North Carolina State Employees Credit Union! Thank you for watching after me and my money! Its highly appreciated and yes, those charges were mine! Thanks for checking!
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment