Over the past couple days, I seem to have complied a pretty "lazy day" playlist to help me get through the afternoon work slump.
I like it.
Maybe there is something on here you like too.....
ENJOY!
HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS!
So excited for a beautiful weekend here in the Queen City!
1. Belle of The Boulevard (Acoustic) - Dashboard Confessional
2. Queen Bee - Neil Halstead
3. Why Don't We Just Dance - Josh Turner
4. Love You Till The End (Stephen Hague Mix) - The Pogues
5. Heavenly Day - Patty Griffin
6. Sweet Thing - Keith Urban
7. Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Bob Marley
8. Nothing Fancy - Dave Barnes
9. First Dance - Corey Smith
10. Paint Me In Your Sunshine - Marie Digby
11. Your Smile - Josh Turner
12. Winter Song - Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson
13. Forever Young - Alpha Ville
14. I And Love And You - The Avett Brothers
15. Hey Girl - O.A.R.
16. Hands Down (Acoustic) - Dashboard Confessional
17. and to stay classy....... I'm So Paid - Akon Feat Lil Wayne


No comments:
Post a Comment