Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Gotta Pocket, Got A Pocket Full Of Sunshine

Its’ Thursday… whoop whoop!

I woke up on the right side of the bed…

The weather is beautiful here in Charlotte…sun and more sun in the forecast for the next 4 days!

I am caught up on laundry, bills, and life in general…

I have a wonderful weekend planned with Ryan and Heather’s wedding...

And….my hunny-hunny is coming to town tonight! That’s a big whoop whoop!
(Kind of like the Whoop Whoop given in this video below! Bah ha ha ha, just watch at 00:53s and again at minute 1:44! You gotta love the ghetto.)


Anyway,
“Charleston” is Ryan’s best man so he took Friday off work in order to be here for the wedding festivities! I love having him here. It brightens my every minute. It makes me the happiest girl in the world; seriously because I miss him every minute he is away.

So....That’s why it’s a fabulous Thursday! I have so much to look forward too!

Because I am in such a good mood, I want to share one other video that started my morning off right! I was just like this girl while in the shower this morning :)
This clip makes me smile. I would be lying if I said I had not watched it every morning this week...it gets me going!

No comments: