Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Olivia Claire Howard - Happy Birthday!

Welcome to the world little supermodel - Miss Olivia Claire.
You are beautiful. Perfect.
(click on any picture to view larger)

Nothing explains the feeling of becoming a first time aunt. I have NEVER been so proud in my life. Not only proud of the most amazing little girl that has joined our family but proud because Blair and Sam created her. I waited ever so patiently over the last nine months to meet her and finally on Thursday, May 27th at 7:12am she decided she was ready to meet us! She came into this world weighing 7lbs 10oz and standing 21.75in tall! Within minutes of her birth, she was bright eyed and focused. She was concentrating on everything around her (maybe wondering if this was really her family!!!). Sister did wonderful through labor and Sam stood strong beside her.

Every time I look at her little face, I get ever so curious about all the possibilities she has before her. Will she play soccer like her mom or become a cheerleader like her grandma Tina? Will she follow in the footsteps of her parents and become an Appalachian Mountaineers or become a Wolfpack fan like me! Who will her friends be and what color hair will she ultimately have? Will she love to ride horses or ride her daddy’s tractor? The possibilities ahead of this little girl are endless and I am excited to see where life takes her!


I know these pictures are not good but they are the only ones I had on my cell phone. My camera is FULL of great pictures, I just have had more important things to do the in last 5 days then pull pictures off and post them up – I was spending time with Miss. Olivia! SO….. enjoy these and better ones will be posted later in the week!


I am in love….. and I am an AUNT!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Happy Happy Birthday Olivia! Your Aunt Blain is SO proud!