Friday, June 25, 2010

Kendra Scott Has What I Want

I am not lying. I need to be checked in to an obsession treatment facility.

Thank goodness… thank goodness… THANK GOODNESS my father taught me how to manage my money, distinguish needs and wants, prioritize purchases and save. Otherwise with this obsession I would be broke. This is becoming a true test of my willpower. The birdie on my right shoulder tells me to buy it while the birdie on my left shoulder is telling me I have a car insurance payment coming up. Arrrgggg.

Kendra Scott Jewelry is calling my name. I AM two seconds away from pulling out my debit card and purchasing the Sari Starburst Pendant Necklace in Violet ($60). I know it is ONLY $60 but that is $60 that could go towards gas or food or anything else that I actually need to survive this month. Right now, I am going to be good....I am not going to buy, so I will continue to obsess.

My jewelry obsession is honestly sad. Why couldn't’t I have an obsession with T-shirts or stupid Silly Bandz Animal Bracelets (even though I am not in the 5th grade) ...these obsessions are a lot cheaper! BUT NOOOOOOO, I happen to LOVE jewerly. I would honestly rather starve then go a day without my accessories. Ugh this is just frustrating….Kendra Scott has it going on and I want a piece of it!!!!
**click on any picture to view larger**
Sari Starburst Pendant Necklace in Violet


Nell Bib Statement Necklace in White Lily
Lisanne Chain Swag Earring in Sky Blue
Kiri Necklace in Smoky Gray

Otylia Cocktail Ring in Pebble on Gold-tone
Nyla Starburst Earrings in Mint Green
Carly Botanical Stud Earring in Violet Purple
My dream job used to be a photographer for The National Geographic but I think now I am leaning more towards a jewelry designer...... all the jewelry in the world designed just like I want it??...um, yes please.

No comments: