Even though I was reciting almost every word, we watched as if we had never seen the movie or even worse, like we had no clue what happened in history! Ha ha ( I actually caught myself still getting nervous as Jack and Rose are stuck at an iron gates on one of the lower decks of the boat and the water is rising up to their chin. Then, as Jack was trying to unlock the gate he drops the gate key under the water! )
Anyway, at one point in the movie Cal places a 56 carat blue diamond necklace (the Heart of The Ocean) on Rose’s neck and tells her, “You know there’s nothing I couldn’t give you, there’s nothing I’d deny you, if you would not deny me.” Matt and I began living our own Titanic scene and I told him that I would love him forever if he gave me a 56 carat diamond. It then became a joke for the rest of the day and these lines were uttered many times:
Matthew: “I won’t deny you anything if you won’t deny me”
Blain: “Fine, give me 56 carats and we will call it a deal”
Well yesterday my "dream came true" and I received this on my phone:
*click pic to view larger*
Smartass. Witty little man he is.


No comments:
Post a Comment