Monday, September 20, 2010

How Are They Related?

The other weekend when I was at home in Kernersville, I was cleaning out the inside of my car at my parents house when Livi kept begging, "Aunt Blain, Aunt Blain...teach me how to drive!" So...Olivia and I had her first driving lesson!
She was a road master...except for the fact she had a hard time keeping her eyes on the road!
** click any picture to view larger**
Matthew and I celebrated our 1 year "dating" anniversary with dinner at Rock Bottom....THEIR FISH TACOS...MY FAVORITE!
Then a little fun together at Dixies Tavern!
Now...what do the two top pictures have in common?
The table that Matt and I are sitting at for dinner at Rock Bottom was the same table that Blair and I sat at last summer as we had dinner and enjoyed an entire bottle of wine before going out with friends. The ironic part was that several days after this fun sister night, Blair called and told me she was pregnant. It then became a joke that Olivia Claire was going to be born with a third eye after all the wine we consumed that night!

Needless to say, as you can see from the first picture, no third eye...just a perfect, beautiful little supermodel that I will forever be proud to call my niece!

No comments: