Blossom Bauble Necklace
Safekeeping Necklace

Elemental Swag Necklace

Tis' the season to be a fabulous friend and.....donate to the 'Blain NEEDS (wants) One Of These Pretty Pretty Princes Necklaces'!
My obsession with jewelry is out of control (AGAIN) but these are yelling at my neck, "buy me, wear me, love me, have me!" and my heart is answering.
One problem: just not in the budget this month (or for some, never). So right now I will just look, stare, gaze and imagine what a cute outfit I could be wearing Saturday night with one of these as the main ingredient.
I also wanted to share these beauties in case one of my sweet, dear, beautiful, intelligent, caring, kind, dashing friends wants to buy one for themselves and then maybe share with their bestest bud :)
Natasha Embroidered Bib Necklace







1 comment:
BLAIN! Love all of the hot necklaces. Cannot wait to super stalk all of your cute ideas.
Post a Comment