When I first moved into my apartment EVERYTHING was stark white.
I felt like someone had dressed me in all white and stuck me in a padded room as if I had moved into a mental hospital. It was terrible.
Therefore, after zero debate and a quick trip to Lowes, my kitchen adopted a new color scheme just like this living room:
I bought some picture ledges from West Elm to go on the main wall with some of West Elm's gallery frames:
But....that's where the creativity ended. For the life of me I could not find art I LOVED to go into the frames. I swear I have looked everywhere!
But today...today is my day...I ran across several prints I can't resist that I think are really going to give me that pop of color I have been holding off for!
Thank you to the Etsy store of Aldari
This one is in my shopping bag:
as well as this one:
and this one:
I can't wait to see how they complete the room!


No comments:
Post a Comment