Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pictures From The Camera Phone

I was going through my phone to clear out some pictures that I had taken of Olivia this weekend when I ran across a couple I had completely forgotten about.  I started cracking up.....

Yes, that is me and yes, that is a turkey on my head.  I asked "Charleston" if I could go hunting with him and he said he had the perfect job just for me!....he told me I could be the turkey decoy.  Therefore, I tried my outfit on.... ha ha, I must have been out of my mind for a split second to even agree to do this!

"Charleston" made pizza one night. Long story short:  lets just say that it baked four hours too long while he napped on the couch.  This Freschetta Brick Oven pizza didn't stand a chance! Please notice the cheese ooze that almost escaped off the side.  It didn't make it very far.

Carter and "Charleston" went on a duck hunting trip this past year and as soon as they arrived to their camp, I received the following picture.  He knew I was going shopping that weekend for new bedding and this was his suggestion for my new apartment!  I DON'T THINK SO! 

I deleted some old pictures from my birthday and some random ones I had taken of houses I dream of buying one day, but these pictures definitely had to stay for another laugh in the future!

No comments: