Check out the article here:
Love Lands.....and Moves Quickly
I remember reading it and thinking to myself: "Good grief, that's a very fast moving relationship. (and i hate to admit it but..) they will probably just be one more statistic - they don't even know each other. But then again, I am one to believe in sites like eHarmony and do have several friends married from them so...more power to these two people. yay!"
At the end of Tommy's post he states "They're finally together and they mean it forever. That's the plan."
This morning I opened the Charlotte Observer online only to discover the headline "A Story of Great Love, Great Loss" with a picture of the couple that I remember from the article in December. I have no connection to these people, never met them, never will, but instantly my heart sank. Because Kristopher was in the military I instantly thought he was killed serving our country. I was wrong.
It was Nina. Read the article.
I am a softy for love and whole heatedly value relationships and hang onto them tight. I can't imagine.
Tommy Tomlinson (stated in his second article reflecting on his original post):
"I know what you're thinking. I thought it, too. They've barely spent any time together, and now they're running off and getting married... But you know what? Nothing is sure in this world. If you're going to be bold for anything, be bold for love."
That's right. Nothing is sure in this world. If you're going to be bold for anything, be bold for love.
How ironic was it for Tommy to say at the end of his first article "That's the plan." Back in December that was their plan. How quickly things can change.
Ultimately we really can't plan for anything. Who knows what tomorrow brings. We have to be bold. Be bold for love. Why wait.


No comments:
Post a Comment