Yes, it would suck to always have to work on the weekends doing weddings BUT what a special gift you are giving to two people to capture that day for them. It probably feels so awesome and not only that, how awesome would it feel to be your own boss?!
Over the years I have accumulated a pretty solid list of some of my favorite wedding/lifestyle photographers in the business. I follow their blogs on a regular basis and admire every bit of their work. I actually ran into the husband and wife team of Candace and Daniel over at The Beautiful Mess at the Harris Teeter last week and at first glance, was slightly "star struck"! It was like seeing a celeberty! I was too shy to say anything but I told myself that if I ever ran into them again I would not be shy to tell them I am a Beautiful Mess groupie!
Some of my other slight obsessions include:
Kristin Vining: Kristin Vining Photography Blog
Critsey Rowe: Critsey Rowe Wedding Photography Blog
Jasmine Star: Jasmine Star Photography Blog
Sharon Clark: Smitten Photography Blog
The Schultzes: Love The Schultzes Photography Blog
Katie Neal: Katie Neal Photography Blog
Loft 3 Photography: Loft 3 Blog
Nancy Ray: Nancy Ray Photography Blog


No comments:
Post a Comment