I know its only been 2 weeks since I have seen the sweet little face of my niece but....I miss her. And actually, I will be honest...I am slightly jealous right now :)
My sister teaches 4th grade at Rural Hall Elementary and her school year just ended. She now gets to be at home everyday for the summer with Olivia. That's the part I am jealous about!
I know how hard it was for Blair to go back to teaching after having Olivia so I am so excited for her that she gets to spend this summer playing mommy all day long. Sister will be able to take Livi to the pool, the park, shopping and all the fun things mothers and daughters love to do together! How could you not resist wanting to play with this little fishy everyday at the pool:
Or waking up to this face every morning instead of going to work! Sister sent me this picture yesterday and she said this was how she found Livi in her crib. Just hanging out!


No comments:
Post a Comment