Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Shoes = New Tunes

Months ago I bought the Groupon to the Charlotte Running Company for $50 off a pair of shoes.

I went last week and used it!

I was in DESPERATE need for a new pair of running shoes and was actually very embarrassed to go into the Running Company with what I had on my feet! The guy at the store told me that my old shoes needed to be my new yard shoes (sure, if I had to do my own yard maintenance! Ha) and that I should never ever ever again go running or walking in them. They were that bad!

I purchased some new Asics:


GEL-Nimbus®13 in White/Lightning/Turquoise (that’s right, it says Lightning! They were meant for me, you know, cause I am fast as lightning!)

They are the most comfortable shoe I have ever put my foot into!

Because I have been feeling fast as lightning lately ;) I had to update my play list as well to get off to a fresh start!
Here is what I came up with. It’s a mix of some old classics with some of the top hits today! I have these songs mixed in with the Girl Talk album Feed the Animals. If you don’t have any Girl Talk on your iPod to work out to, you are behind in life; jump to it.

All I Ever Wanted – Basshunter
Better Off Alone – Alice DeeJay
Mr. Vain- Culture Beat
Now You’re Gone – Basshunter
Firework – Katy Perry
Everytime We Touch – Cascada
The Sweet Escape – Gwen Stefani
Buy You a Drink – T-Pain
Big Girls Don’t Cry – Fergie
Bartender – T-Pain
Stronger – Kanye West
Pocket Full of Sunshine – Natasha Bedingfield
Bleeding Love – Leona Lewis
Sweetest Girl – Akon
Disco Inferno – 50 Cent
Fuckin’ Perfect – Pink
Like a G6 – Far East Movement
Bad Romance – Lady Gaga
Break Your Heart – Taio Cruz
Club Can’t Handle Me – Flo Rida ft. David Guetta
Blow – Kesha
Bulletproof – La Roux
Just Can’t Get Enough – The Black Eyed Peas

No comments: