It was the summer of 2007 and I was moving to Charlotte…homeless and roommate-less. I had a landed a job but had not given two thoughts to my living situation. I was focused on having the summer off and absorbing every minute of it.
Jenna Luck, knowing my situation, approached me one day and said that if I needed a place to live in Charlotte, I could join her and some other girl named Anna who were both moving there as well. They would just “upgrade” the apartment they had found to a three bedroom. What did I have to lose?
Several weeks later we were in Charlotte signing our lease and I met “this-girl-named” Anna. She seemed a little shy at first but very bubbly. She looked well put together and was very well spoken. First impression, she seemed like excellent roommate material. Four years later, she was more than excellent roommate material. She was the longest Roomie I ever had! A stranger turned best bud by sharing a 1500 square foot apartment.
Jenna, Anna and I moved into that 3 bedroom at Eastover Ridge Apartments. While living there, Anna became increasingly interested in a tall, dark headed fellow that lived right below us. Little did she know that about three years later, that tall dark headed fellow would put a ring on her finger and ask her to be his forever!
That fellow is Eric and he is an amazing gentleman. Eric is sweet, friendly, charming and honestly, everyone’s friend. Anna definitely found a catch and Eric found someone that will truly love him forever. Their chemistry is infectious and they are each other’s best friends. Their love has been something remarkable to watch grow over the past couple years and I feel honored to have been able to witness their relationship evolve and tomorrow, take their vows to be husband and wife!
Congratulations Anna and Eric. I am so excited for each of you and this new experience that both of you are about to journey on together as your own family as husband and wife. You were created for each other.
Anna Williams and Eric Blancett
(aka – Banana and Blanket)
June 25, 2011
All Saints Episcopal Church


1 comment:
Hey Blain! Those engagement pictures are so cute.
Also, there are a ton of those necklaces on ebay for cheap.
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1311&_nkw=j+crew+bubble+necklace&_sacat=See-All-Categories
Hope you are having a good summer!
Post a Comment