Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I Do Not Like To Write...But I Blog

I hate to write.
Never have liked it.
So many people thought it was funny when I said I was going to start a blog several years ago.

I really didn't want to start a blog for the writing aspect (and I am sure you can tell by the content of many of my posts and my grammar throughout the entire thing) but wanted to begin as a way of recording my life. 
It is just the tiniest glimpse into my thoughts, feelings and happenings but it is a recording none the less.

Therefore, I enjoy going back to previous years and reliving what I was doing at the time; the meals I cooked, the events I attended; my interests in fashion and design etc.  Also, it is cool to see the big milestones that have happened like meeting "Charleston", moving three times and welcoming a new member to our family:
My niece:  Olivia Claire Howard
I like watching Olivia "grow-up" on my blog and become her own little independent woman! 
I enjoy my blog and look forward to updating it not only to share with friends and family but as a reminder in a year or more how blessed and happy I have been throughout my life! 
HAPPY TUESDAY FRIENDS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Blain I love you so much - Olivia