I am a creature of habit and I like it, especially when it makes this city feel like a small town.
I eat at the Energy Cafe across the street from my work at least three days a week whether it be breakfast or lunch.
As soon as I walk in the door, the guys behind the counter greet me with "Hey Blain, how's it goin?" I don't have to tell them what I want and they already have a brown piece of paper on the counter with my name written on it ready to build my Towering Turkey and Cheddar or Egg Delight Sandwich depending on the meal.
Little things like this make Charlotte feel like home and I like it! Puts a smile on my face.
Happy Friday Friends!


2 comments:
I totally agree! They call me by name at Owens Bagels, 1900 mexican and Jasons Deli. Just makes ya feel good!
Luck, If you were coming to my house I would have a chicken casserole ready and mashed potatoes just for you!
Post a Comment