.
This week at Weight Watchers Weigh-In Wednesday.....I lost a big fat goose egg... 0. That's right, not a pound up or a pound down. Bummer. I am getting closer to my goal weight so our coach said it was going to be A LOT harder to lose weight each week and she was right. Just gotta tighten the reigns this week!
But moving on.
In other news.
There is A LOT going on in my little world that I think has had me slightly distracted:
1. I found my WEDDING DRESS! Its the exact look I was going for! There are so many options out there I can easily say I was 100% confused and probably over shopped. But when I put my dress on and my mom, sis, niece and bestest bud fell in love with it...I knew it was the one! Mum is the word from here on out because I don't want "Charleston" to get the slightest whiff of what it looks like. We will revisit this topic in a year :)
2. "Charleston" and I have started our hunt for a house. We have the sweetest lady, Beth Carpenter, as our real estate agent and I have LOVED working with her; it's just like shopping with my mom! We are not in a rush to find a house and we don't have to worry about selling anything before we buy so.... the entire experience so far has been a lot of fun! Fingers crossed we find a gem!
Happy Friday Friends
Friday, March 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So exciting! I didn't realize you were house hunting! Please keep us updated on what you find :) And I am dying to see what the stunning bride (you) will be wearing next year...
love you xx
Post a Comment