.
And again... yesterday was Weigh-In Wednesday here at work for our Weight Watchers Program and again....I had a pretty good week despite the fact that Saturday was St. Patty's day where I threw it back college style. I attended a keg party all day with some friends and then went out to dinner and to the bar that night! Seriously fun times; I am jealous of all those college kiddo's on spring break :(
I lost 2.2 pounds this week which puts me at a total of 11.2 pounds since starting the program!
My small accomplishment was getting into a pair of Express Editor Dress pants that are a size 4 that I have not been able to wear in AT LEAST three years; so glad I held onto them because they are like new!
My biggest motivation has been my friends and "Charleston." I am so lucky that they allow me to be open and honest with my feelings and how I feel about myself whether it be a "good" day or a "bad" day. Because of that comfort, I am not the slightest bit embarrassed when we talk "points" when ordering from a menu or someone asking me out in public how it's going. Compliments keep me motivated and "Charleston" keeps me in check. I LOVE the fact that he allows me to fix anything for dinner and he never complains. When its his turn to cook, he questions the ingredients and their point values before putting it into a dish. I would feel isolated and alone without each one of these people. Much love and thanks.
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Way to go Thunda! You are so disciplined!
Thanks Thunda!! :)
Girlfriend! That is awesome! Whoop! Whoop!
Post a Comment