You just have to do your own thing, no matter what anyone says. It's your life.
Friday, September 25, 2009
I Love Charlotte
Last night as I was driving to Jenna, Lauren, and Brandon’s to have a Grey’s Anatomy night with the girls, I got super excited about how clear the sky was and how amazing the skyline of Charlotte looked from the stop light at 3rd and Charlottetown. If the light would not have turned green so fast I would have a picture to share but…this lady in her little BMW SUV was probably late picking her son up from soccer practice and started honking at me! Anyways, it made me realize how much I love living in Charlotte (not the crazy lady, but the uptown skyline). I honestly love this city and everything about it. It has grown on me over the past two years and I am 100% excited to call it home…even maybe for the next 10 years before I get an itch to try Boulder, CO or something fun! Anyways, in honor of my new found glory for the city I call home, I leave you this Friday with a little tribute!
Oh, sister is coming in town this weekend and I always LOVE it when I get to spend time with just me and her! Thanks mom, dad, and the man upstairs for giving me a sister – I couldn’t have asked for a better one!
Soaking up the sun one day at a time! Taking in everything and everyone God has blessed me with! I am here just to share life's little things that get me from one day to the next with a smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment