Friday, October 16, 2009

Flavor of Friday #2

It is the second installment of Flavor of Friday. I am always so thankful for Friday’s to come and it makes me think of the everyday simple things in life. Therefore I have compiled my second list of top 5 simple things in life right now.

1. The little tear that ran down my face this morning when I heard that my lifelong best friend found out she is expecting twins! A tear of joy. Congrats Sarah and Adam!

2. The smell of lemon scent pledge. It reminds me of being a kid on a Saturday morning as mom cleaned house with all of the doors and windows open.

3. The ability of dental Floss. I don’t care if I have not showered in six days, if I can floss my teeth, I feel clean!

4. A morning BBM from sister telling me to have a fantastic day

5. Prayer. It is a simple everyday thing. But at the same time a big everyday thing. Today, my simple every minute thing is to pray for Pat’s dad who was diagnosed this morning with stage 4 lung cancer. Keep him in your prayers please.
The future Mother and Grandmother of twins!
(click to view picture larger)

No comments: