
It was a special weekend for so many reasons.
Sister and Sam celebrated their one year anniversary yesterday! Love you two and congratulations! Your marriage is one we all only hope and dream for!
Here is the slideshow of their wedding pictures if you missed the actual event! (Turn on your sound- good music!)
Their wedding took place on Bald Head Island with 120 of their closest family and friends.
http://clients.loganwallacephoto.com/higgins_howard/
And on that note: more good news . . .
Sister also went to the doctor today and she and Sam are expecting a little one on June 4th! Ahhhhh I can’t wait to be Auntie Blain!!! This kid is going to be loved more than it will ever know!!!
click pictures to view larger
Happy Birthday Ryan Lynn!!!! Yesterday Ryan celebrated her 26th Birthday! Ryan and I met in Kindergarten and have been friends ever since. Ryan is a friend you can ALWAYS count on. She is always there, honest, and supportive. I wouldn’t trade her for the world!!!! Love you Hays!
And…
I spent the weekend in Wilmington with the girls celebrating Bullard’s Bachelorette Bash! I was so blessed to meet the most amazing friends in college and you can guarantee to pee in your pants when you put us all together. I have never laughed so hard in my life….hopefully pictures from the weekend will follow soon. Congratulations Ash! You and Mr. Lackey are going to be so happy together; I am excited to share in this occasion with you!!
I spent the weekend in Wilmington with the girls celebrating Bullard’s Bachelorette Bash! I was so blessed to meet the most amazing friends in college and you can guarantee to pee in your pants when you put us all together. I have never laughed so hard in my life….hopefully pictures from the weekend will follow soon. Congratulations Ash! You and Mr. Lackey are going to be so happy together; I am excited to share in this occasion with you!!


No comments:
Post a Comment