Friday, October 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!

click picture to view larger

My friends are everything to me. I depend on them more then they will ever know and Miss Laura Faust is no exception!


Laura and I have only been good friends for the past couple years but we would have anyone fooled. After she moved to Charlotte and became roomies with two of my buddies Ted and Thunda, things with Laura and I just started clicking and I could not be more thankful that we have become good friends. I would say we think alike and have the same little quirks which help us understand each other. She has definitely become someone I turn to in Charlotte when I need anything. Laura possesses a quality that few have. She knows how to listen; something everyone desires in a true friend. Laura truly cares about others and puts her whole heart into her friends. Today we celebrate Miss Laura's 25th birthday!!! -put your party panties on! You all know me and how important birthdays are to me; they are THE most important day of the year!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAUST!

No comments: