Friday, October 9, 2009

Flavor of Friday

As soon as I woke up this morning, the first thing I thought was...Thank Goodness Its Friday.
Its was all I thought about as I was in the shower.....T.G.I.F
As I was drying my hair I began to think of the other things that made my day besides it being Friday. The first five things that popped into my head were (prepare yourself, some of these are very random but remember, it was 4:30am)

1. Clean, warm sheets right out of the dryer

2. My home..and not my home in Charlotte. I LOVE it that my parents still live in the same house I grew up in. It's rare and it really brings a smile to my face everytime I think of home.

3. The five minutes I have to myself in the morning during the drive to work. Sunroof open, no radio and complete silence all around the city. ME time.

4. The windows open at night in my room as I listen to late night tennis players on the courts outside.

5. Yankee Candles in Christmas Tree and Christmas Wreath scents. Yes, we do burn these year round in our apartment. Its Christmas everyday in 336!


What are your everyday simple things of life?

No comments: