For the second time in a week.
A message I didn't want to hear.
Another friend.
I don't know how to feel.
It's so unfair.
Why worry about eating healthy?
Why worry about exercising on a regular basis?
100 years ago those were the only things you had to do in order to see your 102nd birthday.
But today...
I am convinced that unless you live in a bubble, no matter how many organic fruits and vegetables you eat, no matter how many miles you log on the treadmill, your chance is as good as anyone.
No matter what.
It's a toss-up.
It's honestly a gamble.
Cancer.
It is not fair.
How does it select its victims?
Why does it select its victims?
I am having a hard time realizing how it fits into God's plan for us?
After finding out last week that the dad of a good friend was diagnosed with stage four cancer of his lungs and lymph nodes, I found out yesterday that a family friend has been diagnosed with breast cancer and cancer of the lymph nodes.
It's unfair.
Everything today is linked to cancer.
How do we stop it?
What do we do?
It makes me so angry, sad and scared all at the same time.
It's "too close to home."
It's affecting my friends.
Make it go away.
Make it stop.
Leave us alone.
Please keep Mrs. Karen Gosselin and Mr. Gildea in your every prayer


No comments:
Post a Comment