First of all, yesterday was my brother-in-law Sam’s birthday. I love Sam. I could not have asked for someone better to have joined our family. He makes Blair so happy and like I have said before, their marriage and relationship is something beyond admirable. Happy Birthday Sammie!
**Click all pictures to view larger**


Speaking of marriages, yesterday my parents celebrated their 29th Wedding Anniversary! Happy Anniversary me mum and pop! I can’t even find the words to explain my parents’ marriage, relationship, roles as husband and wife and mother and father. They have far exceeded any child’s expectations of what a husband and wife and mother and father are supposed to be. Together, my mom and dad make an amazing couple who are strong in their beliefs, committed to their family and most importantly, committed to each other. Congratulations Mom and Dad!
And today...”Charleston” and I pass the 7 month mark. Its not 29 years and I am not one of those that celebrate monthly anniversaries but these little occasions are at least worth remembering. Last night we played the Restaurant Game (game details to follow in a later post!) which left us dining on pasta and a burger at Outback for dinner. Our dinner conversation included the details of what drew each of us to each other and the circumstances surrounding our relationship. We discussed how weird it was that only after 2 months of dating I brought him to meet my entire family at Thanksgiving! I guess I felt some sort of confidence in this relationship; who knows! Every day I love “Charleston” even more then I did the day before. Every day I thank God that he has put “Charleston” in my life not only as a boyfriend but also a best friend. I am so excited to pass the 7 month mark with him and look forward to what the future may bring for the two of us!


No comments:
Post a Comment