Friday, April 16, 2010

My Neck Never Feels Naked

I tell ya…bless those that do not accessorize.

I don’t know how you get through a day of feeling pretty without a piece of jewelry somewhere on your body! It opens up so many new worlds, you just have no idea!

You know my obsession with jewelry. If you don’t, here is a hint: Blain's Jewelry Problem

I am going to have to give a solid shout out to my accessory diva Ashley “ThundaLeadon.
I swear every time the child walks through a door she has on the cutest, I swear, cuuuuutest freakin necklace that makes any plain white-t pop!
I honestly feel the slightest bit of jealousy after every encounter with her; no lie.

Last night, we had ladies-wine-night on the roof-top patio of our apartment building and sure as all, Ash walks in with a pair of skinny jeans, white top and yellow cardigan. An overall very pleasing color pallet with your staple closet basics, but around her neck was the most amazing necklace with every color in the rainbow. It honestly made her outfit work-it.

I didn’t even have to stumble to ask her where she got it from; her answer is always the same: Anthropolgie.

Anthropolgie wins my 2010 Necklace Jewelry award. I get chill bumps just visiting their website and picturing any of these little gems around my neck!

Check them out here: Anthropolgie Necklaces

Five thumbs up to my little Thunda for her fabulous taste in accessories!

Here are some of my faves from Anthropolgie

um yea, you like this one below? looks like an average necklace right?.....(keep scrolling)...
NOPE! NOT AVERAGE AT ALL! LOOK HOW AWESOME THIS THING IS!!!!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

TIP: wait until they go on sale...they always go on sale!!!