I have always been fascinated by this kind of stuff. I am almost speechless to even explain how in AHHHHHH I get to see these things!
Check out this quick clip below of some guys building the Empire State Building back in 1930! How freakin crazy and amazing are these men! Even though I love heights, you couldn't have paid me to do this job! Watch how careless they walk around, sit down, stand up, pick up boards etc. It is unbelievable!
Have any of you ever been to the Empire State Building?
I haven't but would LOVE to go sometime! I can't imagine the view!
***click on the actual video and watch it in YouTube if you can't see the entire screen!***
The pictures in this video are amazing!
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I got nervous just WATCHING this video. Literally, my heart starting beating faster.
P.S. It was great to see you at AB's last weekend!!
Post a Comment