Friday, April 23, 2010

JOY

She couldn’t have said it better….

“It's taken me awhile to grasp it all, but I have finally arrived at the grown-up place of life-is-what-you-make-it and there are lots of things in life we go through that aren't comfortable or ideal, but they could be so incredibly worse, and a simple life of comfort does nothing to change us, mold us, make us into better, stronger more beautiful versions of ourselves...

I have been reminded so much these past couple weeks of just how wonderfully blessed we are and the older I get, the more I embrace change as opportunity to learn just what I am capable of.

I am capable of so much.

...and I am excited at the opportunity of new challenges, more love... Perhaps I had been planted for too long and this little bit of discomfort will challenge me, in my twenty-sixth year, to push myself more toward new chapters in the story of our life.

They will be good chapters.

The last few days have been such a snowballing of emotions and contemplations and yes, hormones, to settle me into a contended place of so-be-it. Life flows on, and I want to experience every tide, every wave, every calm with purpose.” – kelle h

No comments: