Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Promise, I Do Own A Camera

I have a camera. I promise I do. By checking out my blog you would think I had no clue how to take pictures. The fact is, I LOVE to take pictures... I just HATE to go through the process of taking them off my camera, saving them on my computer, cropping them etc etc etc. I know that is no excuse and with all the technology, it's really two simple clicks....but, that's my excuse and I am sticking to it.

Anyway....since I never post pictures of what is going on in life, I vow to you this second to get better. I know you could care less if I make this commitment, but if I put it out in public, it gives me more of an incentive to stick with it; just like buying your jeans one size to small!

To begin my new resolution, I give you a LITTLE spring-time re-cap of some fun things that have been going on....

Last Saturday before Easter we gave Blair and Sarah a joint baby shower...
Have I mentioned I have the bestest friends ever? No? OK, well let me tell you that I have the bestest friends ever. These girls are my heart. It has been the 8 of us since day one. (And by day one I mean either first-day-of pre-school-day-one or first-day-of-kindergarten-day-one). Here are all of us Saturday during the baby shower at Lauren's house where we spent many hours in high school surrounding her island in the kitchen chatting it up!

Front Row (L to R): Sarah (pregnant with Dalton and Carter), Sister Blair (pregnant with Olivia Claire), Lauren
Back Row (L to R): Sharon, ME, Ryan, Katie, Leslie
(click to view larger)
Sister and Sarah are pregnant with a little love triangle of Carter, Dalton and Olivia!
Are they not the cuttest pregnant girls? Those kids are so blessed to have the best mothers in the world!
(click to view larger)
Lauren flew down from D.C. one weekend for Erin's Birthday!

(click to view larger)

"Charleston" and I had a little to much fun in the Mac Photobooth one night at his house in Greensboro. These are the "good" ones. I couldn't force myself to post the others we did to the public; they were scary funny! Check those out on facebook if the curiousity is seriously killing you!
(click to view larger)
no comment

A Sunday lunch at 4th Street Filling Station with the girls.
(L to R): Sarah, Leslie, ME, Sister Blair, Ryan

(click to view larger)
A night out for Lauren Baker's birthday. My friends were stealing hugs from my boyfriend! UNACCEPTABLE LADIES! ;) He Is Totally Taken And Off The Boyfriend Market!

(L to R): Lauren B., "Charleston", Jenna, ME
(click to view larger)

No comments: