
“Charleston” and I have made a final decision on our "mini" summer vacation spot!
We could easily plan a regular beach trip but we have decided to step it up a notch….
We are headed to Sandusky, OHIO! Whoop Whoop!
We are off to CEDAR POINT!!!!!
We both wanted to do something fun but still watch our budget … Cedar Point will help us accomplish both of those!
I LOVE roller coasters. LOVE.
“Charleston” LOVES roller coasters too.
We both have been to Busch Gardens and Carowinds; therefore we decided to visit the Roller Coaster Capital of the World!
We are going to drive up to Sandusky, OH on a Thursday, “play” at Cedar Point on Friday and Saturday and come back on a Sunday.
To the average person it may seem like a lot of driving in four days BUT that’s part of the “vacation” fun about it. I just love being with “Charleston” no matter where we are or what we are doing. To me, riding in the car together for 8 hours is just as fun as anything else; as long as I am around him I could care less what we are doing!!!
I am looking forward to our little road trip and can’t wait until August!!!
Time to book our hotel… :)


No comments:
Post a Comment