Friday, February 17, 2012

Basketweave Sweater Jacket

I swore to myself that I was not going to buy anything new this month until I lost 8 - 10 lbs but I caved....
"Charleston" and I went to the mall last weekend JUST to return a couple things but who can go to Southpark without stopping by the Banana Republic sale rack?  Not this girl!
I was enticed by the $20 Birthday Reward I just got in the mail from my BR Visa credit card and it was burning a hole in my pocket!

This sweater was calling my name from the depths of the rack:



I just couldn't resist.  After I petted the sleeve, it had me at hello. 
Its 46% Wool, 21% Nylon, 20% Viscose, 8% Acrylic, 3% Cashmere, 2% Alpaca = 100% HEAVEN

Originally it was $140 BUT with the rack sale and a $20 off Birthday Coupon, I stole this puppy for only $59. 

It also comes in a Camel color which is still on Sale here. (just not as good of a sale price)

Thank goodness Charlotte is starting to see some colder weather to give me a chance to wear it this year!

No comments: