Monday, February 27, 2012

Body by Victoria

It was long overdue.  I needed a new bra, bad.
I am far from sexy when it comes to items in this department for my everyday wear therefore, several years ago I got addicted to one specific bra.  It is all I have owned in the past couple years and this weekend, after wearing the same two for more then a year (I know, gross), I went and bought two replacements and I am in underwear heaven:

The Demi Bra - Body by Victoria
 via


I am not joking when I say this is THE MOST comfortable bra you will ever own.  The important aspects for me are that the straps stay up on my shoulders and when  I bend over, everything stays in place; no gaping! This bra honestly looks like it has been molded to my body AND it is SUPER soft.

If you have never tried on the Victoria's Secret Body by Victoria line you owe it to yourself to AT LEAST give it a shot before your next bra purchase.  You might follow in my footsteps and always turn back!

No comments: