Birthday's are big, I mean BIG in my opinion! I made it another year. 28!
I don't say that in a negative sense like this year was so long or tough; I say it in true rejoice and appreciation. Life is precious and I have been blessed!
Therefore at dinner last night, when all my friends told me to make a wish, without even thinking I said "I don't know what to wish for, I have everything I want." It's true, I do. (So I wished something for someone else. It was needed and I need it to come true. Come on birthday fairy; back me up!)
blowing out my birthday candles
Me and twenty-two of my dearest Charlotte friends went to dinner at Brixx and it was the perfect birthday treat thanks to the organizers "Charleston", Laura and Lauren. You guys are the best for pulling it all together!
I also have to brag on my babe for a minute. He knows me better then I know the back of my hand and he pulled through with an AWESOME birthday gift:
and the matching clutch!
Happy Birthday To Me!
Thanks hunny and my fabulous friends!
It was the best!




No comments:
Post a Comment