I thought I wanted the cold air to get to N.C. but.... I was wrong. I was miserable walking outside at times this weekend just to get blasted by the cold air and wind. NO THANK YOU.
Therefore, I had a very laid back weekend watching movies and catching up on "life" and sleep.
Between my hours of doing nothing I did find some time to do more wedding research and ran across a couple new ideas which I am realllllllyyyy loving!
Slight obsession with bows and this dress tops my list!
I am coming to like bouquets with some fillers and not all flowers like this:
Love the color of the bridesmaids dress paired with the chunky necklace!
Doesn't even need an explanation....jaw dropping.
Gotta find me one of these for my right hand!
Yum. Gorgeous.
Love the soft color and the gray berry looking thingies. Again, obsessed with fillers!
Simple yet elegant cake!
Can anyone else picture this cake as a wedding dress? A fit and flare style with this type of ruching around the body and a flower detail at the bottom?! Ok, maybe I do watch too much 'Say Yes To The Dress'
Love everything about these B-maids dresses...color, fit, fabric...EVERYTHING!
So sophisticated!











No comments:
Post a Comment